Nearly half (40%) of quick development staffing companies strongly imagine recruiting automation will remodel the business. In the identical manner that Tinder and the world of contemporary courting apps as soon as irreversibly reworked our strategy to courting, the unprecedented workforce shifts of 2020-21 are forcing a dramatic evolution of approaches to recruiting. Let’s discover this metaphor additional. The previous decade has seen twenty first century daters transition from a reliance on nose to nose chemistry to AI powered tech. Equally, submit pandemic recruiting successes will see a departure from leveraging private networks and guide practices to a deeper reliance on digital recruiting programs that capitalize on contingent and versatile workforce developments. Future going through software program for staffing companies might want to higher allow digital hiring, the seek for certified candidates, candidate engagement, automation and final however not least, DEI (Range, Fairness and Inclusion).
However… isn’t the large stop or ‘nice resignation’ in the end going to make recruiting simpler for staffing companies? Sure, though there’s a caveat. Staffing companies which are profitable on this markedly modified world will possess the suitable engine to energy their outcomes. How will you realize if in case you have that engine? Profitable software program choice.
This information will cowl the next 6 key issues for choosing the software program that may set your staffing company up for submit pandemic contingent hiring success:
- Will the software program streamline your recruiting practices?
- In what methods does the software program higher help digital recruiting?
- How does it allow hiring of greatest match candidates?
- How can LiveHire assist ship a number one candidate expertise?
- Does it allow scalability with out compromising on candidate expertise?
- Can it strengthen DE&I hiring?
Staffing Company Software program Snapshot
However first, let’s take a second to look at the context of staffing company software program for contingent hiring. Why? A fast snapshot of the business will enable you acquire readability on the place it’s headed and the place the alternatives exist in your group.
At the moment valued at US$130 billion this quickly increasing market is rapidly evolving. Innovators within the area are creating forefront managed direct sourcing platforms, akin to LiveHire, designed to fastback and optimize contingent hires. Whatever the route taken, staffing software program has change into an indispensable device for many staffing companies. Staffing software program manages your complete recruitment course of from finish to finish and contains candidate relationship administration, knowledge seize and automation. Nonetheless, many conventional Applicant Monitoring System and CRM options will not be constructed with a versatile sufficient structure to help the agility staffing firms would require transferring ahead. The brand new frontier of staffing company software program is designed with the pliability to drive development and profitability within the submit pandemic recruiting local weather.
Let’s break down the 6 key elements to search for in your subsequent staffing software program buy.
1. Will the software program streamline your recruiting practices?
An efficient staffing company software program ought to simplify your recruiting processes and increase effectivity to allow you to ship higher outcomes for purchasers and accelerated enterprise development.
The time to fill a contingent job varies in accordance with the position however most roles must be crammed inside days, moderately than weeks, as in comparison with a lengthier common time to fill everlasting roles of 45-50 days. Thus, a system that allows hiring pace is paramount for attracting prime contingent expertise in right this moment’s aggressive contingent workforce local weather.
Utilizing LiveHire’s expertise acquisition software program, Elevate Recruiting teamed up with Canada’s Ontario Ministry of Well being to assist them obtain their escalating worker hiring targets in the course of the top of the pandemic. Utilizing Livehire’s software program to handle their expertise pooling and centralize workflow, they employed and on-boarded over 300 employees throughout the first few weeks, lowering their median time-to-submit to only 3 days.
Key options to search for:
- Can the software program be built-in together with your web site and all different present platforms, together with social media?
- Is it mobile-optimized?
- Is it designed to create reside expertise swimming pools to construct a pipeline of candidates earlier than a hiring want arises?
- In what methods will it ship a tailor-made blueprint to speed up your workflow and drive staff efficiencies ?
- Does it allow responding to requisitions immediately? For instance, LiveHire’s mobile-enabled person expertise and personalised job invites are confirmed to create speedy candidate engagement.
- Is it AI-powered to maximize expertise matching potential?
- Does the system will let you contact base with candidates through any type of communication to spice up your likelihood of connecting with prime tier candidates?
2. In what methods does the software program higher help digital recruiting for staffing companies?
A key world pattern to emerge from 2020-21 is an acceleration of digital recruiting, with 7 out of 10 organizations persevering with to conduct digital interviews in 2021 consistent with rising hybrid and contingent workforce hires. The US is main the best way by way of integrating digital recruiting into on a regular basis recruiting practices – nonetheless, many recruiters and candidates alike are combating discovering methods to evaluate tradition and worth alignment just about. Thus, skilled staffing corporations can set themselves aside by reliably figuring out candidates who can work independently with out fixed supervision, are tech savvy, and persistently ship prime quality outputs on demand.
Key options to search for:
- Date pushed candidate profiles that may establish the very best candidates suited to distant work. For instance, LiveHire’s AI powered SAAS resolution options candidate profiles that comprise deep knowledge on specialties, expertise, and preferences for job matching enabling identification of suitability for distant work.
- AI-powered matching that mines your chosen internet platforms for potential candidates with appropriate expertise and expertise for every position. LiveHire’s AI-powered candidate matching finds the suitable expertise and expertise for every position, making it simpler to display screen candidates.
- World hiring functionality aligned with key ideas for world privateness requirements
3. How does it allow your hiring course of to pick out the very best match candidates?
Based on Glassdoor, 76% of organizations in 2021 listing attracting well-qualified candidates as their largest hiring problem. The time period ‘match’ refers back to the means of discovering the suitable candidate for the suitable job inside the suitable timeframe. Spurred on by the pandemic, the problem of ‘match’ is additional driving the necessity for digital recruitment and programs with quicker, extra environment friendly processes which may establish preferrred candidates for a given position.
Elevate Recruiting lately partnered with LiveHire to ship direct sourcing options designed to drive higher hiring outcomes.
“We partnered with LiveHire to proactively construct expertise swimming pools of pre-qualified candidates for our purchasers. When a job requisition arises, the distinctive 2-way SMS performance permits us to quickly have interaction with candidates who’re serious about contract work and fill roles rapidly.” Edwin Jansen, Head of Company Improvement, Elevate Recruiting.
Key options to search for:
- Expertise pool development and ongoing administration. Right here at LiveHire, our purchasers and companions create and handle reside expertise swimming pools to construct a pipeline of candidates earlier than a hiring want arises, thus considerably fast-tracking hiring processes.
- Expertise Cloud focused looking out. LiveHire software program permits fast Expertise Cloud filtering and segmentation for correct pre-qualification of appropriate candidates.
4. How can LiveHire assist ship a number one candidate expertise?
60% of candidates that drop out of the recruiting course of achieve this because of a very complicated and time-consuming software course of. Analysis signifies 84% of candidates now count on an preliminary response early within the recruitment course of even when it’s within the type of an automatic electronic mail. Additional, firms who boosted their candidate expertise by automating phases of their recruiting course of, achieved a 15% greater conversion fee on their profession websites accompanied with a 23% lower in price per rent. When you’re not but satisfied of the enterprise case for implementing a forefront staffing software program, let these figures settle in for a second.
Software program that yields a powerful Web Promoter Rating (NPS) is paramount. As an illustration, LiveHire’s platform delivers a 96% optimistic candidate satisfaction score. As such, our purchasers have achieved the very best candidate NPS globally.
Common Web Promoter Scores for Staffing Companies in 2021 – State of Staffing Trade Report
How is a excessive NPS achievable? Trendy staffing software program is designed with the candidate on the middle on the premise that candidates must be handled in a lot the identical manner as twenty first century clients. So what does swapping out your outdated programs for a contemporary consumer-grade tech seem like? See our shortlist of options to look out for.
Key options to search for:
- Delivers a frictionless and seamless communication expertise. For instance, LiveHire incorporates a 2 manner textual content messaging system which has resulted in a 17 minute median candidate acceptance time by means of SMS to submittal invitations.
- Produces focused job invites and personalised, cellular communication.
- Permits easy-to-use digital contract administration.
5. Does it allow scalability with out compromising on candidate expertise?
Based on SIA, 69.6% of companies had been anticipated to develop by 11% or extra in 2021. Throughout the ‘warfare for expertise’ period, development is achievable with the suitable know-how. Software program that leverages scale to drive larger productiveness and top-line income is a should. Nonetheless, as mentioned, candidate expertise should be saved on the forefront for outcomes which are sustainable.
World staffing agency, ASK Consulting had been in search of an modern direct sourcing platform to supply a seamless and aligned expertise for purchasers and candidates alike. “LiveHire is by far probably the most modern know-how chief available in the market providing an efficient and dependable Direct Sourcing device. Their customer support is unmatched. The UX/UI is so clear, neat and intuitive, and allowed our recruiters to get ramped up very quickly. The partnership has been seamless, and our expertise with them has proven how actually passionate they’re about their software program.” -ASK Consulting
Key options to search for:
- Recruitment automation
- Reporting and analytics to allow steady enhancements
- Open APIs for seamless know-how integrations
- Mechanisms to gather candidate suggestions
6. Can it strengthen DE&I hiring?
In 2021, 45% of candidates count on to be informed about an organization’s variety and inclusion standing. Furthermore, for the overwhelming majority of staff, variety and inclusion are key elements influencing whether or not to take a job supply. Nonetheless, 40% of firms should not have a formalised variety, fairness and inclusion (DE&I) technique in place. The underside line is DE&I is of rising significance to each candidates and employers. Trendy staffing company options can allow organizations to strengthen their general hiring, attracting persistently prime tier expertise, through various and equitable hiring. In actual fact, LiveHire purchasers persistently obtain 15% higher variety hiring outcomes than business friends.
Key options to search for:
- Means to draw and interact a extra various workforce through genuine candidate relationships.
- Customisable notifications to tailor the recruitment expertise and remind interviewers in regards to the significance of adhering to DE&I insurance policies.
The time to behave is now. Analysis signifies nearly all of staffing companies imagine the most important areas of alternative for driving development proper now are automation and know-how. In actual fact, there has by no means been a extra essential time in recruiting historical past to reply rapidly to altering market situations and new developments. By adopting a number one staffing company software program constructed to answer these rising contingent workforce developments you’ll be able to ship sustainable development into the long run. For more information on LiveHire….