Our March replace covers the next:
- We have a look at statutory mechanisms for cross-border switch of non-public data in Mainland China, together with the brand new normal contract formulated by the Our on-line world Administration of China. Click on right here to see the implications for employers.
- In Taiwan, terminating employment on the premise of poor efficiency is difficult so we set out a summarised steering on procedural steps to ascertain poor efficiency, in addition to discover and severance pay necessities for termination on the grounds of efficiency. Click on right here to see the abstract.
- In Singapore, the court docket in Public Prosecutor v Manta Gear (S) Pte Ltd  SGHC 157 revised the sentencing framework and elevated sentencing benchmarks for breach of statutory office well being and security duties. Click on right here to learn the replace.
- Our Compliance Verify this month reminds employers within the Philippines of their obligations regarding sexual harassment on the office, together with the obligation to create a committee on decorum and investigation. Verify right here to ensure your organization is compliant.
- Our Asia comparative article this month compares employers’ file retention obligations and workers’ information entry rights throughout Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand. Click on right here to check the principles.
+65 6868 9822
Accomplice, Hong Kong
+62 21 3973 6108
+66 2857 3854
+86 21 2322 2325